Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our trip to NM

We had bought a car from my dad and at first Robert was going to fly out to Albuquerque and drive it back but he decided he needed a vacation. So we drove out there and then the next day drove up to see his mom in Cimarron. Let me tell you one thing I hate is driving. I don't like drives, I'd rather fly, but that was way too expensive. So we drove. I have to say it wasn't as bad as I thought. At least the dog didn't cry this time. The last time we took the dog he cried most of the way. Here is a bull snake that was up at Roberts mom house. I guess they aren't poisonious like rattle snakes, but none the less I don't like snakes!!! Here were some deer grazing on the grass in the early morning. They came up pretty close to us, I guess they aren't afraid of people.
This Robert's mom's house. It really is nice and quiet up there. We stayed for two days and then came back to Albuquerque. Can't stay any longer than that because there isn't much to do. It was nice to get away but it was nice to get back to the city. I guess I'm just a city girl.

Here I was trying to put away the air mattress and Spike wouldn't move. He just sat there like I was bugging him. Sometimes this dog drives me crazy!!!






1 comment:

bridgette said...

too bad i wasnt in town to see you. it seems like every time your in town i'm outta town. well, maybe next time.

The Maldonado's