Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Running for student council


Marrissa decided to run for student council. She had to get 5o signatures and tape a 30 second speech on why she would be a good 6th grade representative. Here she is making her posters to hang around the school. She made 6 of them. There are 11 people running for representative. They vote Friday, so she will have to wait all weekend to see if she made it. I really hope she gets it. I'm just so proud of her!!! I never did anything like that when I was her age. I just can't believe how outgoing she is. I just don't know where she got it. Robert and I were both too shy to do any of these things.


1 comment:

bridgette said...

yay, marrissa!!!! i am so proud of you. that takes courage to be so outgoing. lord knows i never was at your age. kim you and robert have done and are doing a wonderful job raising her.

The Maldonado's