Thursday, May 7, 2009

All Grown Up!!!

Here is my beautiful baby girl in her new dress. First of all she hates dresses. She is a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl. She has to wear a dress for a student counsel dinner and dance. They all have to dress up. It took us 3 hours to find this one. I'm so glad she finally found one. I always thought it would be fun to shop with her when she got older, but she is just way too picky and takes way too long. Anyway It is an overnight student counsel convention. They will be having dinner and then a dance until 11:30pm. Seems a little late for me, I almost didn't let her go because of that, but then I said what the heck she earned it. She is staying at the Marriott can you believe it. I told her that Robert and I would get the room next to hers so we can keep an eye on her and these were her words, "mom I will die if you and dad embarrass me like that. Please Please don't do that it wouldn't be very nice of you." I think she was a little worried I might really do it.
She looks so grown up. I really don't know where the time has gone. I just wish she could stay little forever, but that's not gonna happen.









No comments:

The Maldonado's