Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I hope everyone of you mother's has a great mother's day. I love being a mom, though sometimes I want to pull my hair out. I feel so blessed that God gave me my beautiful daughter. I feel like the luckiest mom in the world even during the hard days which seem more now that she is almost a teenager. I just hope I survive the teens. I guess if my mom survived I can too.
I just wanted to take a minute and remember my mom. She passed away 11 years ago. She was a great mom. She was always there to talk to you no matter how big or small a problem was. I use to think I knew so much better that her, but man I was so wrong, she had so much wisdom to share. She truely loved her children unconditionally. No matter what we did she always stuck by our side. That is what mom's do. They are there for you no matter what. Nobody loves you like your mom!!! I feel so blessed that she was my mother. She taught me to be the person I am today. I can't wait til we meet again one day in heaven. So for all of you who still have your mom around make sure they know how special they really are to you and hug them up like crazy. I would do anything to have one last hug.
Here is my beautiful mother and of course my handsome dad!!!




1 comment:

bridgette said...

your mom was wonderful. I loved when we would visit your parents and we would sit around the table eating, talking and cant forget smoking cigarettes. It sounds stupid but she really did make me smoke with her. she even provided me with my own ashtray and lighter. oh, them were the days... hope you had a great mothers day...

The Maldonado's