Monday, May 25, 2009

My hubby's B-day

Yesterday was my hubby's b-day. I can't believe he is 48. Time sure goes fast. I told him it's a good thing he's got me to keep him young. Ha Ha. He had a nice day yesterday. We ate at Furr's and went to the movies and had cake. I did put him to work though. I have been wanting knobs for my kitchen cabinets and we found some yesterday so he put them on for me. What a great husband. I told him he could do it another time but he said he didn't mind. They came out great.














1 comment:

bridgette said...

ok first what would you do if robert posted your age on the world wide web? hahaha just giving you a hard time.... happy birthday robert!!!!!
its nice to see you in pictures. i know we are always the one taking pics so we are hardly ever in them.
that color blue looks so good on you just thought i'd let you know that lol.

The Maldonado's