Friday, July 25, 2008

Basketball Duo

When we went to get basketball pictures they gave this one to us free since Robert was the coach. Can you believe we got something free. I'm sure we paid for it somewhere along the line. It didn't come out so great because I had to use my scanner and it doesn't work the best. The team only has 2 games left and then the season is over. Marrissa has enjoyed it, but is really looking forward to soccer at the end of August. At least she will have a few weeks of no sports. I asked if she like to do basketball next summer and she said sure, but I don't want my dad to coach. Go figure. He is always a little tougher on her because he knows what she can do and if she is really trying or not. It was a good experience for them both, but I don't think it will happen again. It was a once in a lifetime thing.

1 comment:

bridgette said...

cool picture. free is always good. jason knows the guy that does the boys sports pics and he always gives us the large pack completely free. cool huh? we really try paying but he never takes it.

The Maldonado's