Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Chef!!!

Lasanga is Marrissa's favorite dish. A few months ago I told her I would walk her through making it. She did a great job!!! She told me it looks better when it's cooked. I told her all food does. She said do I have to do the dishes? I said of course, do the dishes as you go then you won't have so many in the end. I told her that when school starts she is going to pick a night once a week and she will fix dinner for us. I will get a night off, Yeah!!! She will then learn to start cooking. I told her she will get to pick whatever she wants to cook. My luck she'll choose something very easy like ramen noodles. Ha Ha.

1 comment:

bridgette said...

good for you marrissa now when its time to move out on your own (many years from now) you can survive. kim, i would be afraid of letting aj cook for us..

The Maldonado's