Sunday, July 13, 2008

More Pictures?????

I took this one yesterday at Marrissa's basketball game. She said "Do you always have to be taking pictures?" I told her of course. She should know me by now. This is her just get it over with smile. I tried to get some action shots, but they didn't come out. She is the only girl on the team. She doesn't mind a bit. She is as rough and tough as those boys. They lost their game yesterday and she was very upset. I told her you can't always win, but she just didn't care what I said. She is very competitive, just like her dad. Robert is coaching the team and he actually did well with the lose. I told him the same thing you can't always win. I have to remind him that these are kids just having fun and it's about playing not winning. It has been so neat to see Robert coaching these kids. Marrissa sometimes wants extra favors because that is her dad, but he makes no exceptions!!! He really does a good job. At first he wasn't sure he would like it, but now it enjoys it. He might even do it again next year.

1 comment:

bridgette said...

omgoodness! i cant believe how grown up she looks. you better watch out with those boys. i'm sure thats what you wanted to hear.

The Maldonado's