Sunday, July 20, 2008

Clowning Around

Marrissa was bored the other day and decided to dress her Boy dog in her build a bears cheerleading outfit. Spike was not to happy. She would love to buy him little doggie clothes if she could. I always have to remind her that he is an animal, not a human being!!! She treats him like a baby and let me tell you he acts like one. He is the only dog I know that cries just like a baby when he hears us come in and we don't take him out of the kennel right away.Last night we had a thunderstorm around 3:30am and he was crying and acting like a little baby running under our bed. He kept us up for a while. He is a really good dog, buy last night not so well. I'm glad we don't have many thunderstorms.

1 comment:

bridgette said...

thats too funny. i think if my dog was small i would also like to dress him. like i dont have enough bodies to dress, right?

The Maldonado's